As Dating Coach and Personal Matchmaker I deal with online dating questions daily. All of the women I coach have questions and concerns about profiles, photos and the basic dos and donts.
But is it for you? Have you tried to date online only to feel deflated and more confused? Is it something you think you should do but feel its not your style? More importantly, does it embarrass you on any level or make you feel a little too vulnerable? God forbid someone you know should see your photo and bio! What then?
In todays video, Im giving you tips on how to get past the fear of dating online and get moving to create new opportunities for yourself.
Im going to show you:
- How youre not alone. Come on! Everyones dating online!
- The common mistake most people make with online photos.
- How to organize so this doesn’t become your 2nd job.
- What to write on your profile to get noticed.
- How to put your fear in check and simplify the process.
If youd like to learn more, I encourage you to check out my upcoming Smart Sexy Soulful Dating course.
Your friend in love,